I can't resist showing off the birdhouse card I made for my Mama's 87th birthday.
Jackie Topa designed this card and I saw her tutorial here.
I love the way the card turned out!
The stamp on the inside is from "For the Birds" stamp set.
|2011 Christmas Doily|
|2012 White Christmas Doily|
|2012 Golden Christmas Doily|
|Three Trees for Christmas|
|Heat embossing - (Gold - # 109129)|
|Scentsational Season Bundle (Holiday Catalogue, pg 16)|
|Peekaboo Frames Bigz L die (pg 192)|
|Lovely as a Tree, my favourite stamp set|
|Love the way the little doors open up ...|
|View from top down|
Q: For what kinds of projects can I use My Digital Studio 2?
A: Well, I could say that the possibilities are limited only by your imagination! Or give
you the predictable answer and say scrapbook pages, photobooks, calendars, and more. But,
since we are celebrating the release of My Digital Studio 2 with 31% off 31 digital content
options and most print products for all 31 days of August, I’ll just go with the flow and
give you 31 inspirations!
1. Create a scrapbook or photobook to honor a friend using the It's All Me Kit (#128999).
2. Host an end of summer party for your friends and neighbors. Create invitations and table
décor using the Boardwalk stamp brush set (#129598).
3. Make a year in review scrapbook as Christmas gifts for grandparents this year. Using the
Year in Review Photo book Template (#125743) will make creating this special gift a snap!
4. Hold the most adorable baby shower without breaking a sweat using the Hello, Baby
Ensemble Kit (#126159).
5. Make Christmas cards that are as unique as you and your family using the Bright Year
Greeting Card Template (#131011).
6. Highlight your family in a one-of-a-kind family tree. Use the Bold Branches Stamp Brush
Set (#124212) as the beginning, add photos of your family members and print as a 12”
scrapbook page. Frame the printed page and show your family pride!
7. Give the best gift ever ... the gift of caring and time. How? Make a set of all-occasion
cards using the Celebrate Any Day Greeting Card Templates (#127757) to make a great set of
customizable cards. Print several copies of each and create bundles of assorted cards by
simply tying a ribbon around them. Then give them as gifts for birthdays, Christmas,
teacher appreciation, showers, graduations, and hostess gifts. When your friends use the
cards, they save time and share caring thoughts.
8. Doll up your office with elements from the Messenger II Embellishments Digital Download
(#124578). Too much time is spent at work for you to spend it in boring surroundings!
9. Make a swatchbook as a coach's gift. Get a photo of each child on the sports team, team
photo, shots of tournaments, views into the dugout or sideline, and other team events. Add
the photos to a simple swatchbook using the team colours and the Athletic Department brush
set (#121065). Once printed, have each kid sign the page with their photo and give as a
gift to the coach. Or make one for each team member and have the team autograph each
10. It doesn’t matter if your babies are 2 or 20, you’ll still love having a special photo
collage of their baby photos and stats. Use the precious Baby Prints brush set (#130162) to
highlight those special memories!
11. Love to camp? Show off your outdoor fun with a photo collage scrapbook featuring the
fun images in the Happy Camper Memories (#130069) and Happy Camper (#126033) brush sets.
12. Love to travel? Make a special travel journal to help record your special trips using
the Adventure Awaits stamp brush set (#129871).
13. Use the Bulletin Alphabet & Numbers stamp brush set to make an A-Z swatchbook. Use one
page per letter listing your favourite thing, food, place, person, etc. for each letter.
14. Start 2013 off right with a custom calendar using the 2013 Month By Month Calendar
Template (#130874). This also makes a great gift!
15. Bring a little romance into your everyday when you print, frame, and display the In
Love Designer Template Page (#127343).
16. Planning a big event or wedding? Use the classically styled Meant To Be Designer Invitation
Templates (#129354) for creating invitations, RSVP cards, Save the Dates, and more!
17. Are your travel photos collecting digital dust on your hard drive? Just use the World
Traveler Photobook Template to drag and drop your photos, add your captions, and you’ll
enjoy your travels all over again in your photobooks!
18. Do you road trip? Capture the moments in a 12” x 12” photobook using the stylish Travel
Log Kit (#126022).
19. Need to tame some pirates? Use the Ahoy, Matey Ensemble (#130078) to create a bounty of
pirate party fun!
20. Go digital for your diva! Create a princess party of royal design with the A Royal Day
Ensemble (#130079). Crowns, treat boxes, banners, cupcake toppers, thank you notes, and
more – all fit for a princess!
21. Download, print, and frame our Can'ts Into Cans Framable Designer Template (#130077). A
fun décor piece with an inspirational quotation. Easily customizable to change the colours
to suit your style and space … or a friend's favourites.
22. Have holidays that are organized with the 12 Days of Christmas Swatchbook (#130985).
Record 12 family traditions in each of the premade templates and use it as a checklist.
Makes a great gift for your children to share the family traditions with their own
23. Make a personalized journal as teacher’s gifts this year using the A is for Apple Stamp
Brush Set (#127411).
24. Remember those school pictures growing up? How fun it was to reminisce and see the
changes from year to year? Make a childhood 8” x 8” album for your children. It’s easier
than you think when you use the A is for Apple Stamp Brush Set which has a 5” x 5” designer
template. Create one template for each year with the individual picture on the left page
and the class picture on the right page and duplicate for each year.
25. We could all use a little organization and daily dose of inspiration, right? Use the
2012 Daily Planner Photobook template and print a softcopy photobook to use for all your
appointments and reminders. Go ahead and add your favourite inspirational quotes that you
want to remember at the top of each month.
26. As a special gift, create and print Baby Announcements for a friend who just had a
baby. They will be so grateful for the thoughtful gift. See our Announcing Baby Postcards
Templates (#129593 boy) and (#129592 girl).
27. Know someone who could use a little encouragement? Maybe yourself? Create a desktop
easel gift with our Be Awesome Today Easel Calendar Template (#131008). It can be used as a
daily calendar or a perpetual birthday reminder list. This gift is so handy you will want
to print 10 copies and have them on hand for when you need them.
28. Never miss another birthday with our Book Of Birthdays Swatchbook Template (#129923)
Perpetual Calendar. Keeps all the dates handy in one place, so you don’t have to go
searching for them each month.
29. Are you a foodie? Publish your own recipe book using our Melt In Your Mouth Recipe Photobook Template (#131007). Share your love by printing several copies to give as gifts.
Who knows, you might get a request to publish a book each year.
30. Create a personalized story and colouring book for a child or grandchild with our
Storybook Specialty Designer Series Paper (#131221). What child wouldn’t enjoy seeing their name, familiar places and cherished
storeis in their own book? Or help them to create their own stories.
31. Have a spooktacular Halloween when you download and print our Pick Your Poison
Embellishments (#125614). Add a quick accent to any project, or decorate your own bottle of
poison with these 38 embellishments!
Download our Flyer and Start Indulging
© CraftyPerson Production. Images © Stampin' Up!